Adriana's Professional Body Sugaring -    100% Natural...........100% Amazing!!!
RSS

Recent Posts

Coming Soon: The Booty Facial!
"Favored Businesses" New Page On My Website!!!
The BEST Move Yet!!!
Wonderful News!!!
New! Massage Therapy at my Suite in Trophy Club!!!

Categories

Body Art/ Vajazzling
Business News
Personal Feelings
Product Information
powered by

My Blog

New Location!!!

Big news!!! I'm in my new location in Trophy Club! It's an amazing new suite at "The Salons by JC" next door to Starbuck's in the Tom Thumb Shopping Center at Hwy 114 and Trophy Lake Dr.
Get gentle hair removal by Sugaring and results drivenFacial Treatments.
Call and make an appointment with me. 817-229-9634.

17 Comments to New Location!!!:

Comments RSS
Betty on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:45 AM
sugaring is the best ever - no comparison to waxing none whatsoever - go to living social and purchase a voucher to try it - once you do you will luv it !

Adriana on Monday, March 24, 2014 1:03 AM
Thanks for your comments Betty. I'm glad you had a great experience! See you soon!

my college essay on Sunday, October 08, 2017 9:00 PM
In the past years women’s used razors to clean the hairs of her legs and body. And then they used wax for hair removing that is very painful thing that they apply wax in the body and after some time remove with a force for removing your hair. Adriana’s sugar hair removing is very effective and non-painful treatment for hair removing.

sport jackets on Saturday, November 25, 2017 7:34 AM
This is the first time ever I listened to this mud treatment. I know nowadays people using the modern techniques and this invention is proving so helpful for the people. Skin problem nowadays is very common and this treatment will prove so useful.

Sammy on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 5:33 AM
Very good and impressive blog. You are doing very good work to share a very good post with us. I am very happy to read this post. Thanks for it.To get heavy duty shelving Click here http://ukheavydutyshelving.uk/

Tony on Sunday, May 27, 2018 10:55 PM
Great!

ukbest essays on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:09 AM
This update that you were able to share is great. I am thankful that you were able to post this one because for sure, without reading this one I will get lost in finding your store. For sure I will get tired of finding it and maybe I will end up trying a new store instead. I really love your service that is why I don’t want someone else. Again, I am very happy and filled with gratitude, with this post that you have shared!

Andrew on Thursday, July 05, 2018 6:59 AM
I read this post many time and every time find interesting information. I am happy to read this post and looking to see more good post. beauty cream boxes

facebook video on Thursday, August 09, 2018 10:32 PM

loemrntdherid1 on Sunday, September 30, 2018 2:01 AM
I am glad to trap concept from your article. It has information I have been in search of an extended time.

ricbookstore.org on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 10:35 AM
These are interesting things to know about. Often there are many small things in life that we ignore but actually these small things make all the difference.

hildan on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:24 PM
link 8 jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja Distributor besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda Harga pipa besi Harga pipa besi Toko besi unp Toko Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan online Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang Supplier Besi Siku Baja Harga besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton delcoprima Jual pipa besi Jual pipa besi Toko besi cnp Toko besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam Agen Besi Siku Baja Jual besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier pipa besi Supplier pipa besi Toko besi hollow Toko besi cnp undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Toko Besi Siku Baja Supplier besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton bjku Toko pipa besi Toko pipa besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan unik Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Pabrik Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Pabrik Besi Siku Baja Pabrik besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Distributor sch 40 Distributor sch 40 Supplier atap spandek Supplier wiremesh undangan pernikahan bunga Pabrik Besi Hollow Distributor Besi Unp Baja Distributor besi wf Harga sch 40 Harga sch 40 Supplier baja ringan Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan islami

mink eyelash extensions on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 9:48 PM
Ahaa, its fastidious discussion about this article at this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

mink eyelashes wholesale on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 9:48 PM
I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

3d mink lash vendors on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 9:48 PM
Hi there Dear, are you in fact visiting this site regularly, if so afterward you will definitely obtain nice knowledge.

Skin iPhone 7 Plus Case on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 9:48 PM
If some one desires to be updated with newest technologies afterward he must be pay a visit this web page and be up to date every day.

mink lashes wholesale on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 9:48 PM