Adriana's Professional Body Sugaring -    100% Natural...........100% Amazing!!!
RSS

Recent Posts

Coming Soon: The Booty Facial!
"Favored Businesses" New Page On My Website!!!
The BEST Move Yet!!!
Wonderful News!!!
New! Massage Therapy at my Suite in Trophy Club!!!

Categories

Body Art/ Vajazzling
Business News
Personal Feelings
Product Information
powered by

My Blog

New Location!!!

Big news!!! I'm in my new location in Trophy Club! It's an amazing new suite at "The Salons by JC" next door to Starbuck's in the Tom Thumb Shopping Center at Hwy 114 and Trophy Lake Dr.
Get gentle hair removal by Sugaring and results drivenFacial Treatments.
Call and make an appointment with me. 817-229-9634.

10 Comments to New Location!!!:

Comments RSS
Betty on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:45 AM
sugaring is the best ever - no comparison to waxing none whatsoever - go to living social and purchase a voucher to try it - once you do you will luv it !
Reply to comment

Adriana on Monday, March 24, 2014 1:03 AM
Thanks for your comments Betty. I'm glad you had a great experience! See you soon!
Reply to comment

my college essay on Sunday, October 08, 2017 9:00 PM
In the past years women’s used razors to clean the hairs of her legs and body. And then they used wax for hair removing that is very painful thing that they apply wax in the body and after some time remove with a force for removing your hair. Adriana’s sugar hair removing is very effective and non-painful treatment for hair removing.

sport jackets on Saturday, November 25, 2017 7:34 AM
This is the first time ever I listened to this mud treatment. I know nowadays people using the modern techniques and this invention is proving so helpful for the people. Skin problem nowadays is very common and this treatment will prove so useful.
Reply to comment

Sammy on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 5:33 AM
Very good and impressive blog. You are doing very good work to share a very good post with us. I am very happy to read this post. Thanks for it.To get heavy duty shelving Click here http://ukheavydutyshelving.uk/
Reply to comment

Tony on Sunday, May 27, 2018 10:55 PM
Great!
Reply to comment

ukbest essays on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 7:09 AM
This update that you were able to share is great. I am thankful that you were able to post this one because for sure, without reading this one I will get lost in finding your store. For sure I will get tired of finding it and maybe I will end up trying a new store instead. I really love your service that is why I don’t want someone else. Again, I am very happy and filled with gratitude, with this post that you have shared!
Reply to comment

Andrew on Thursday, July 05, 2018 6:59 AM
I read this post many time and every time find interesting information. I am happy to read this post and looking to see more good post. beauty cream boxes
Reply to comment

facebook video on Thursday, August 09, 2018 10:32 PM
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Sunday, September 30, 2018 2:01 AM
I am glad to trap concept from your article. It has information I have been in search of an extended time.
Reply to comment